Mold Remediation in Rancho Cucamonga
Professional Mold Inspection & Cleanup in San Bernardino County
If you discover that there is mold in your home, reach out to the experts at Cut N Dry Restoration immediately. If left untreated, it can have serious effects on your home and, more importantly, on the health of those living within it. Mold is very common in homes with high humidity, water damage, and condensation. While you may be tempted to take care of the mold on your own, we highly discourage that. Many people do not know how to completely remove mold from an area and unintentionally spread mold spores around the home in an attempt to clean it. To prevent any severe damage caused by mold, contact our mold removal experts right away.
To schedule a mold inspection in Rancho Cucamonga, contact Cut N Dry Restoration today at (909) 829-5002.
Stop Mold in its Tracks with Professional Mold Removal
Mold is not always visible and therefore can be difficult to detect. Sometimes, it may be growing and spreading for months before you have the chance to discover it.
Some of the signs that there may be mold in your home include:
- Visible mold on walls or ceilings
- Water damage, such as leaks
- High condensation in certain areas
- Pungent musty odors
- Flare-up of allergy symptoms
Our Rancho Cucamonga mold remediation company knows how imperative it is to have a safe living space for you and your family. No matter how serious the situation seems to be, it is extremely important that you contact our certified professionals as soon as possible. Our service team uses top-notch equipment, products, and methods to ensure that mold is correctly removed from the premises and your home is restored to safety.
Signs it's Time to Schedule a Mold Inspection
- Odd Odors - Are you noticing an odd musty smell coming from inside your home? This is usually an indicator that their is a source of mold nearby. Check to see if their is any water that has pooled around an AC unit, sink or even water heater. Sometimes mold doesn't give off an odor and can go unrecognized. Call our expert Rancho Cucamonga mold remediation team for the help you need.
- Health Issues - Are you having a hard time breathing? Coughing, watery eyes, chest tightness and even a sore throat can all be indicators that mold is somewhere in your house hold. If you or your family seem to be getting sick frequently or have asthma attacks often, call Cut N Dry Restoration and we'll help ensure your family's health is protected.
- Stains and Discolored Walls and Ceiling Tiles - If you aren't seeing the tell-tale black mold growth, mold can still be present. Yellow, brown or orange discoloration can be indication of mold growth as well! Not all mold is black, so make sure you keep an eye out for any strange colors that show up on your wall. If you do notice something, schedule a mold inspection appointment as soon as possible.
Trust the Certified Mold Removal Experts
Each of our technicians is IICRC- and mold awareness-certified and knows how to properly mitigate mold to ensure that it does not continue to spread and does not return to your home. We will fully inspect the mold within your home, determine the type of mold and severity of the situation, and implement the best solution. Our mold remediation team makes sure to implement continual training in best practices regarding home restoration, so you can rest easy knowing your home is in the hands of professionals.
Contact Cut N Dry Restoration for swift and effective mold remediation in Rancho Cucamonga.
Were able to get the mold cleared up for us in just a few minutes! These guys went above and beyond and will absolutely be our first call when/if we ever need restoration service in the future.- Caleb Rothe
What an amazing team. Thanks for everything. A very professional and helpful group of people.- Debbie T.
Cut N Dry was excellent, professional, honest, reasurring, and informative. Thank you Cut N Dry Restoration for your assistance in this most difficult time.- Shelia Taylor
They documented the damage and billed my parents home owners insurance. The process went very smooth. My parents are sooooo happy with the outcome.- Chef W.
Clean up was great and was being extra careful with everything because he knew the baby was sleep.- Bernita Perry
Clean & Careful Team Who Will Put You At Ease & Care For Your Home
Communication Throughout The Entire Process Including Insurance
Emergency Services Available 24/7 For Your Time Of Need
Licensed & Certified Professionals With Reputation Built On Integrity