Hazardous Material Abatement in Rancho Cucamonga
Safe, Professional Cleanup Services in San Bernardino County
At Cut N Dry Restoration, we care deeply about restoring safety in the homes of each of our customers, which is why we offer thorough hazardous material abatement services in Rancho Cucamonga. There are a number of harmful materials that may be found in your home and we want to help you take care of them. You can rest easy knowing that our professionals are all IICRC-certified and highly trained to properly assess and mitigate hazardous materials within your home. Our damage restoration experts have years of combined experience and know exactly what needs to be done.
Customer satisfaction is our very top priority, and we go above and beyond to ensure that we are delivering nothing but the best. Our team of professionals uses the latest equipment for all hazardous material cleanup services in Rancho Cucamonga. Contact us to learn more about our services and about what we can do to make your home a better place for you.
If you are a resident of Rancho Cucamonga in need of lead abatement, asbestos removal, or any other hazardous material abatement service, contact Cut N Dry Restoration today!
Our Rancho Cucamonga hazmat cleanup experts are dedicated to exceptional customer service, and we work tirelessly to ensure that your home is safe. We like to treat every home as if it were our own, so you are guaranteed to receive top-notch services. With our expertise, experience, and resources, no job is too much for us to handle.
Cut N Dry Restoration is the perfect company for you because:
- We work directly with your insurance company
- Each technician is fully certified
- We implement continual training
- We offer 24/7 emergency services
Removing Lead, Asbestos & Other Unsafe Materials
Situations involving hazardous materials require professional attention, as certain safety protocols need to be followed in order to properly mitigate the problem. Hazardous materials are commonly found in older homes in particular. These can seriously affect the health of you and your family and should be taken care of as soon as possible.
Some of the hazardous materials we clean up include:
- Lead paint. Lead paint is highly toxic and once it is absorbed into the body, it can severely impact your internal organs. Lead paint is also particularly dangerous to children and can cause serious developmental damage.
- Asbestos. Asbestos, once a common building material, can lead to serious lung issues, including the cancer mesothelioma. Asbestos is typically found in older insulation.
- Mold. Long-term exposure to mold can result in a host of health issues, including respiratory problems, headaches, frequent illness, aches and pains, and more. More serious cases of mold poisoning may result in changes in mood, memory loss, and long-term lung problems.
Whatever hazardous material you discover in your home, we advise you to contact our team of certified professionals at once. We will take great care in fully removing any unsafe materials to ensure you and your family are safe.
“He was also very accessible, which was a huge help because I had never dealt with any mitigation style issues before.” Kevin Macias
“If in need of help, please consider giving them your business.” Caleb Rothe
“It was just amazing how quick they got everything done and I would definitely recommend them to anybody that has water damage in their home these people are amazing!” Vickie P.
“They were prompt, helpful and walked us through the whole ordeal. Couldn't have asked for a better team!” Joe Phantom
“They are professional and work in a timely manner.” Debbie T.
Why choose us?
Clean & Careful Team Who Will Put You At Ease & Care For Your Home
Licensed & Certified Professionals With Reputation Built On Integrity
Emergency Services Available 24/7 For Your Time Of Need
Communication Throughout The Entire Process Including Insurance